• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta to get the 717!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Please take them back off the boards! Talk about off the topic of this page.

Genital is a cancer to FI. All one has to do is go back during his time of staying away to see how much better things are around here. Until he is banned for good, he is going to get picked on. But as long as the annoying fat kid known as Genital Warts Lee is allowed to be a dildo, things on FI will be in the toilet.

Genital is a cancer to FI. All one has to do is go back during his time of staying away to see how much better things are around here. Until he is banned for good, he is going to get picked on. But as long as the annoying fat kid known as Genital Warts Lee is allowed to be a dildo, things on FI will be in the toilet.

Pot calling the kettle black. You provoke GL more than anyone. I can't wait for both of you to get banned again. You contribute NOTHING but hateful barbs against GL and others. It gets very old.

Where is the moderator - over on APC with everyone else?

Last edited:
Pot calling the kettle black. You provoke GL more than anyone. I can't wait for both of you to get banned again. You contribute NOTHING but hateful barbs against GL and others. It gets very old.

Where is the moderator - over on APC with everyone else?

Man, I do hope we get banned again. Just have to wait for Genital to start crying to the mods again. It will happen sooner than later.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but how many 717 will delta operate?

88 from SWA (AT), (42 this year alone) and then actively searching for more. There are some in Europe (Blue1 and Volotea), so they may eventually come over. They will replace RJs on many routes.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back