Delta pilots - Thanks for raising the bar

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JT12345

You didn't get the 20% like I was hoping, but you came close. I am glad for you guys.

I suppose you are going to talk the whole leg about money now like the Southwest pilots I jump seat on do.

Add in lots of vertical movement in seniority too while you are at it.

Don't be ego maniacs and jinx it.

There is something about being number one (when I would have went over to SWA) in this industry that I don't like. I am kinda relived.

Congrats sincerely.

Last edited:
Thanks.

And thanks for making outsourcing -900 sized airplanes industry standard
Sincerely

Another positive post on FI wrecked by wave's stupidity.

Acute Lubbocktosis.

Well, at least you aren't ignoring me.
Look, I'm happy there were gains, but I will not "thank" you when the price was 70 more outsourced large RJs. Especially at this point in time when AA and unical are fighting to keep that sized airplane off the property.
What you did was inexcusable.
I'm happy your pay is back up, but I think mgmt knows that the downward pressure outsourcing provides will keep that pay in check-

I suppose you are going to talk the whole leg about money now like the Southwest pilots I jump seat on do.

Congrats sincerely.

Then don't jump seat on us if it is that bad.

Actually, PLEASE, don't jumpseat on us. I am quite certain there would be a few choice things to say about you also.

If the bump up on large RJ's is a temporary one, the scope modifications will be seen as a win. Jury is still out on that.

If the bump up on large RJ's is a temporary one, the scope modifications will be seen as a win. Jury is still out on that.

When has scope EVER been temporary?
Know your history-
If dalpa ever intended on reigning in scope, they wouldn't keep voting to expand it. This vote made outsourcing more efficient by reducing the inefficient planes and replacing the seats with larger more efficient dc-9's - oops,- I mean "RJ's"

Reloading the whipsaw market just as there was economic pressure to reduce it

Yes. Thank you dalpa. Thank you so much

When has scope EVER been temporary?
Know your history-
If dalpa ever intended on reigning in scope, they wouldn't keep voting to expand it. This vote made outsourcing more efficient by reducing the inefficient planes and replacing the seats with larger more efficient dc-9's - oops,- I mean "RJ's"

Reloading the whipsaw market just as there was economic pressure to reduce it

Yes. Thank you dalpa. Thank you so much

History is just that. Read it, understand it, and look at ways to change the trajectory. I did vote for this agreement, but I have to live with it. I will do everything in my power to try to get sunset clauses or term limits on the DCI CPA's with limits on scope and duration for renewals. In my perfect world the genie would be back in the bottle in 10-12 years. With having three years until the next full deal, that will be extended to 15 years. There are ways to do this, and way to make the company and the pilots of this industry "winners" It takes level heads that look longer than two to four years down the road.

Instead off freaking out over what "is," help formulate a path to where we as a profession and a industry need to go.

*On an aside, as a LUV pilot why are you worried about this? Do you think that SWA will go to SWAPA and demand sublease lift? If they do I would be gravely concerned about where your business plan is going.

Latest resources

Back