Delta Open Time Q.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

westbound

Put in for a trip trade for Feb. schedule on the 17th. through the swap with pot. Still has not been processed! Am I missing something here....I thought they processed every 6 hours???

Put in for a trip trade for Feb. schedule on the 17th. through the swap with pot. Still has not been processed! Am I missing something here....I thought they processed every 6 hours???

Move ups for the next month usually start around the 20th or so, it won't be processed until then.

Ha how about gen lee or Oy6 tell everyone how hard it is to pick up open time at DAL. Get use to flying ur line .

I am still a reserve in the Fall/Winter, but I did have a line last Summer for a couple months. Until we have more hiring, I expect it to be the same. Not bad though, I'm still happy to be here. Someday you too can interview and maybe have the same chance.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

I am still a reserve in the Fall/Winter, but I did have a line last Summer for a couple months. Until we have more hiring, I expect it to be the same. Not bad though, I'm still happy to be here. Someday you too can interview and maybe have the same chance.

Not necessary to bust on a fellow Delta pilot.

This thread is about open time. Open time is very hard to pick up at Delta1

Our flying just keeps increasing. Lots of open time for me :)

Open time has been lacking a bit for several reasons AT MAINLINE. First, capacity was cut dramatically in the Fall and it has continued for the Winter. That should pick up in the Spring, and Crew Scheduling stated that JAN was the month with the least amount, and the flying should continue to grow throughout the year. Second, the weather, up until a week ago, was fairly dry and very few WX delays have occurred. Bad Wx usually does generate missed trips and reroutes, and we have had a unbelievable Winter so far, but the storms do seem to be coming in on the West Coast as we speak. The Summer flying will be busy as usual, with opentime and greenslips available, no doubt. Regional flying will be down this Summer because the Saabs have all be parked, and Comair is continuing to shrink as the C and D checks come up for the 50 seaters. The only Regional doing more flying for DCI this year will be Gojets.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back