Delta-Northwest Deal at Risk

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nu,

Would you stop with the childish flamebait. You are begining to act like the general. If this goes through, we are going to have to work together if we ever expect to get what we all deserve. None of us on here no ******************** except maybe Occam, and he has been very quiet. I am pretty sure from your posts who you are and realize you are fairly jr and have your fears, but this flamebait is not going to help our jr guys at all.

Nu,
I am pretty sure from your posts who you are and realize you are fairly jr and have your fears, but this flamebait is not going to help our jr guys at all.

Sure I have fears. Spiders...big harry ones...can't stand them. Plus a bad case of coulrophobia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coulrophobia) .

The key here is that all the "goodies" in the world means absolutely ZERO with a bad integration. If the DAL guys don't want to play ball, cool, we can excuse ourselves and they can get with makin' with the love with the UAL guys.

Besides, there isn't much trick in "baiting" the fish around here. They pretty much rise up to any old trash.

Nu

I also have a problem with giving equal weight to the relative seniority of pilots that bring less pay and smaller guage equipment to the merger.

Well, I didn't say it was 1:1, I've heard 1:1.2 You still get credit for your bigger fleet, but not your inflated egos.

Hmmm, I wondered what that hissing sound around ATL was. I thought it was a bad window seal.

Nu

Given the age of your fleet it probably was a window seal.

If you need a recommendation on where to buy your new double breasted uniform and hat send me a PM.;)

Like I'v said before, don't take this too personally. Both pilot groups are well represented, I'm confident our diffferences can be worked out.

Well, I didn't say it was 1:1, I've heard 1:1.2 You still get credit for your bigger fleet, but not your inflated egos.

Fly:
I've restrained from commenting on any of the integration stuff, because the press rarely gets anything correct, but I have to agree with the above poster, insulting us doesn't help the negotiations that are going on right now. Let the negotiating committee do their work.
In the words of Rodney King, "can't we all just get along?"
I can guarentee you this. No flame baiting, insulting, is going to change any outcome, besides, how many contract disputes were solved here on FI?

Regards,

but I have to agree with the above poster, insulting us doesn't help the negotiations that are going on right now. Let the negotiating committee do their work.

I can guarentee you this. No flame baiting, insulting, is going to change any outcome, besides, how many contract disputes were solved here on FI?

You are contradicting yourself. I do agree nothing said here has any outcome on anything, so we should not get wrapped up in being PC either as if it did.

Latest resources

Back