Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

washout

Living slow...
anyone know what the number is for pilots at other airlines to list for a jumpseat on delta? 800-325-1723 appears to be for delta employees only. thanks.

Try 800-221-1212.

Beware, you may end up talking to somebody half way around the world who will be totally lost on the concept of a jumpseat.

that seems to be the number for the general public to make reservations but i was able to list for the jumpseat.

thanks.

Stifler's Mom said:
Try 800-221-1212.

Beware, you may end up talking to somebody half way around the world who will be totally lost on the concept of a jumpseat.

I couldn't get in touch with my buddy at ASA so I called that number to check loads to get to work one day. Let's just say it was quite an interesting conversation.

"I cannot tell you if there are seats or not, but if you'd like to give me your credit card information I can book you on that flight."

Unless it's changed recently, other airlines cannot list for the jumpseat on Delta. You just show up at the gate and the agent will put you in line. Listing is for Delta pilots only.

Hope that helps.

txpilot1974 said:
I use that number at least once a week. Most of the time the person on the other end cant speak or understand English. It is almost funny to see how they listed you when you get to the gate.

Would you also like to rent a car ??!!

What it used to take me 15 secs to do now takes me 15 mins....i guess that progress for ya

Latest resources

Back