Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tim47SIP

Serving for the USofA
Has anyone have had any experience with a connencting flight (not a delta carrier) listed in travelnet? I am heading to SJD and getting back may be an issue. There is a two leg route through MEX on Aeromexico and connecting with Delta which is wide open. Has anyone done this before through Travelnet? Any issues to look out for?

Thanks

Tim

Never done it but cant you just jumpseat? Just jumpseat on one of Alaska's flights up to L.A. then take Delta to where you want to go.

They wont let the wife jumpseat. She would be PO'd if I left her there. :smash:

Oh! Good point! Yea I have never tried to do it but I didnt even think it would let you book it through travel net? I thought it says to contact the carrier? I would just buy some ZED fares then and use Alaska to get to LAX,SAN or SFO and ride DL from there. Good luck let me know how it works! Does Delta still have the non-stop to Cabo?

AFAIK, those other flights are meaningless. You can't list for them or order tickets via travelnet. The seat availability is also (almost) meaningless; it is just an indicator of tickets available in a certain fare class (probably says 9/9, or something like that, yes?).

Contact your airline's travel center to find out if you have a ZED agreement with them, and don't plan on checking through bags.

Sort of a bump!

AFAIK, those other flights are meaningless. You can't list for them or order tickets via travelnet. The seat availability is also (almost) meaningless; it is just an indicator of tickets available in a certain fare class (probably says 9/9, or something like that, yes?

I am guessing that you are not Delta or a DCI guy. Why would they be on DELTA's Travelnet as an authorized flight for non revs to schedule if they are meaningless?? This is the info I am looking for so please let me know. I understand the 6/9 numbers do not reflect actual availability but I was told way back when that those are the max numbers allowed to travel on that carrier per an agreement with Delta.

Someone has got to have some experience here!!

Tim

I work for SkyWest, have access to travelnet and when viewing my flight history you need to hit page down several times. If you want to fly on an airplane that doesn't say "delta" on the side you're going to need to buy some kind of pass.

sorry if that was rude. I'm drunk. Try making a listing. If it says:

"Not eligible for codeshare flight - Please click on the News & Information tab to review codeshare flight eligibility. "

...then there you go.

Thanks Doug! That was it. It must be on there to give us preferred alternates?

Thanks

Latest resources

Back