Delta New Hire Class Breakdown?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AirMorgan

I know 25 more pilots started at DAL today. Just wondering how the aircraft bid went? What was the class breakdown?

Thanks,

A M

Anyone have the class breakdown from what other airlines/military they came from?

What about the 75/76. I thought that was going to be an option? Anybody knows future plans for August classes?

They'll be able to bid the 75/76 as well as any other fleet during a system wide advance entitlement. One is scheduled in early August, chances are if they want to fly the 75/76 they'll get it, but for the meantime, the MD88 and 737-800 are the new hire options for initial training.

I know of 3 from ASA. Don't know any other info.

DAL should hire more from ASA in my opinion after they supported the furloughees a few years back. Good for them.

I read that 5-6 newhires got the domestic 757/767 out of ATL a few classes ago.

DAL should hire more from ASA in my opinion after they supported the furloughees a few years back. Good for them.

I read that 5-6 newhires got the domestic 757/767 out of ATL a few classes ago.

Delta has hired alot of ASA people and will continue to do so. Glad to have them.

Delta has hired alot of ASA people and will continue to do so. Glad to have them.

Have you guys been able to keep the well known rjdc losers out. If so, it would be nice to have a list for when Northworst starts to hire we can blackball them or at least make sure they don't finish probation.

They'll be able to bid the 75/76 as well as any other fleet during a system wide advance entitlement. One is scheduled in early August, chances are if they want to fly the 75/76 they'll get it, but for the meantime, the MD88 and 737-800 are the new hire options for initial training.

I was told 4 newhires were awarded DOM 757/767 FO a couple classes ago.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back