Delta LCC - "Song Air" - Is that true?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Blue Bayou,

Well, there won't be very much overlap with NW out of LGA---they only fly to DTW, MSP, and MEM from LGA, EWR, and even less out of JFK. There may be some overlap with Continental---but only from EWR to RSW, FLL, TPA, MCO, PBI, and maybe LAS and PHX down the road. Continental owns EWR, and gets connections from their ERJ's from SYR, BUF, ROC, PWM, etc. It is an origination hub and a pax connection hub for them. Song would just be taking PAX from EWR to Florida and back--with no onward cities, yet anyways. That just proves that the codeshare is not as anti-competitive as people think. We aren't dropping all of our EWR flights and allowing Continental free reign. Nope. We are all still going full steam ahead, but allowing Business PAX to use each other's Crown rooms and have frequent flyer miles. Most of the codeshare pairings will be to cities that one of the carriers doesn't go to--like Halifax. A Delta pax flies a Delta 757 from ATL to EWR, and connects onto a COEX ERJ to Halifax. Simple really. The main competitor for Song will be Jetblue. You guys do a great job at what you do, and we want to do the same, just in LIME GREEN 757's.

Bye Bye---General Lee:cool:

Does someone have a link to see the new SONG 757's in this nasty paint job? I thought I read that someone had the website, I didn't see it on the flysong.com one so...... if anyone has it, could you list it please so we could all have a laugh.

Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back