• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta lawsuit vs Alaska ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know it is an anonymous message board, but I would feel much better if GLee could give us some proof that he is indeed a pilot for DAL. The more of his posts that I read, the more I am in doubt.

box

This is an anonymous board, but Mercyful fate asked something specific, names found on a specific website, and I quickly provided it. He then quickly stammered and said "anyone could find that...." (After he asked it...). Regardless, my opinions are my own. I don't represent the group. I provide my own opinions, and I enjoy the debate on this board.

Bye Bye---General Lee

That is the whole reason for Genitals schtick..It is anonymous, and he is no pilot. He jumps back and forth between here and airliners.net

I had an entire post about this, which he cried loud enough to the mods to make it "vanish". I don't know what is worse, him, or the people here who honestly believe he flies for Delta.

And you asked me a question and I quickly answered it.... But..... That wasn't good enough for you. Hey, I personally don't care. I represent myself, and happily debate the issues. You and a couple others haven't added anything of substance. You really haven't. I may be direct with my answers, but I give actual well thought out opinions, all open to debate.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sounds like Mother Delta is using the Risley/Ornstein business model. Success through endless litigation.

You wanna go to those places? Pull up up your panties and do your own legwork.

Threatening still under FOIA... Good luck those approaches are validated daily for use... They actually wanted us to do that for them.. For free. RA sent a Dear BT letter can't we all get along. BT sent back a letter sure enjoy the LDA. Not much hope for DAL on this front even the FAA is laughing at their 4th floor. The funny part is July usually produces the lowest wx mins into PAJN. Hey Gen we all know you can fly RNP approaches but the FAA requires training and accountability in such programs. You can not hang your due diligence on another carriers engineering, safety, and training department. DAL is free to develope, test, and validate their own approaches into JNU.

Threatening still under FOIA... Good luck those approaches are validated daily for use... They actually wanted us to do that for them.. For free. RA sent a Dear BT letter can't we all get along. BT sent back a letter sure enjoy the LDA. Not much hope for DAL on this front even the FAA is laughing at their 4th floor. The funny part is July usually produces the lowest wx mins into PAJN. Hey Gen we all know you can fly RNP approaches but the FAA requires training and accountability in such programs. You can not hang your due diligence on another carriers engineering, safety, and training department. DAL is free to develope, test, and validate their own approaches into JNU.

How do you know what the DL RNP training is or is not? It's been going on for years. Remember, DL had to use an RNP approach at Quito because the ILS at the old airport was taken out by an Iberia A346 on an overrun. You really need to get over yourselves. And, if the approach isn't allowed to be transferred, then the LDA will have to do I guess. Summertime flying is probably easier than Winter, but we'll just have to see. And an airline with huge profits can spend some money on R&D for future approaches. In the meantime, the LDA may have to do. I have a feeling they are working on it, while SEA is building up also. Did you hear DL will have 3 daily 739s to ANC and one daily 738 to FAI from SEA during the Summer Season? That wil provide plenty of good connections for DL passengers.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Did you hear DL will have 3 daily 739s to ANC and one daily 738 to FAI from SEA during the Summer Season? That wil provide plenty of good connections for DL passengers.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Except the vast majority of AK traffic is either inter-AK or to and from the Pacific Northwest. They ALREADY have a hometown airline with brand loyalty.

Thanks for playing.

Quit being so defensive. A couple of your guys invented something very useful to the whole industry. That's great! Now another bigger carrier wants to fly to Juneau. Deal with it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

What's wrong General, can't handle a little debate with facts rather then stats. The point of my comment was your comment on "Worldwide ops" as being something superior to little old Alaska doesn't mean anything. Its what you do with your resources that matter. If you refer back to the topic of this thread, Delta appears to be trying to force Alaska to give up there private approaches. Use your own smart guys and build your own approaches.

Outside of a bunch of anonymous, possible Alaska pilot's arguing with GL on here, where is the proof of any of this? Is this coming from Alaska's training house? If so, we all know the school house at any airline is worse than middle school girls as far as rumor spreading goes. Can/will someone post something to verify this?

Latest resources

Back