• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta international travel(buddy pass)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Trying to take a friend to Bangkok in march, travel net will not show a fare for the NRT to BKK leg. Can u not go international to another international city on a buddy. I can get my fare, But no buddy pass. I'm ASA .

I issuesd 2 buddy passes last spring from ATL-LAX-NRT-SIN and back so it should not be an issue as long as its on a DL aircraft. If its a code share flight, it will not allow this to be ticketed. Reissuing this becomes difficult due to the tariffs between countries, so DL res will have to reissue for change in itinerary. My guess is that its embargoed......

BL

I wouldn't give my worst enemy a buddy pass, especially to travel halfway around the world. I did that with a friend back in 2004 just to go to Europe, and the constant stress about the loads pretty much dominated the entire trip.

+1. That and the fact that the buddy in question then expects you to give his buddy a buddy pass as well.

3/11 & 3/18 & 3/25 are embargo dates.
It appears you can't even price LAX-BKK which operates on the same flight number with a stop in NRT (on the id90 site).
Have you tried to actually ticket it, maybe that will work.
If not, call the travelnet dept.

Thanks guys, it is a delta flight.. $811.00 dollars according to the delta agent. No exsplaination why it will not show up.

I wouldn't give my worst enemy a buddy pass, especially to travel halfway around the world. I did that with a friend back in 2004 just to go to Europe, and the constant stress about the loads pretty much dominated the entire trip.

Then don't! I'm sure he, or we, don't really give a da*n

Seeing as the original poster is traveling with his friend I'll give a pass on the negative info about '"buddy passes''. However I have found in most cases a little research with find a real ticket for near the same price. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back