Delta international travel(buddy pass)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bigshooter107

Trying to take a friend to Bangkok in march, travel net will not show a fare for the NRT to BKK leg. Can u not go international to another international city on a buddy. I can get my fare, But no buddy pass. I'm ASA .

Trying to take a friend to Bangkok in march, travel net will not show a fare for the NRT to BKK leg. Can u not go international to another international city on a buddy. I can get my fare, But no buddy pass. I'm ASA .

I'm DL. I went to Travelnet and had the same results. I also tried NRT-HKG on different dates. No buddy pass info.

I can only suggest you livechat with someone at Travelnet. Best of luck.

I wouldn't give my worst enemy a buddy pass, especially to travel halfway around the world. I did that with a friend back in 2004 just to go to Europe, and the constant stress about the loads pretty much dominated the entire trip.

no buddy pass on "offline" code share flights. I'm guessing the NRT-BKK leg is on some other airline and not Delta.

buddy passes actually work very well on international flights as long as they are flexible on travel and you do some in depth research on the bookings to find the "best" days for them to travel.

Last edited:
no buddy pass on "offline" code share flights. I'm guessing the NRT-BKK leg is on some other airline and not Delta.

3/15 NRT/BKK is a DL 330. No buddy pass info available.

Latest resources

Back