• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Delta" flight 6499, SEVEN HOURS on the tarmac

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At least we didn't have to call EMTs for a kid that passed out (Comair). Everyone is going to find someone onboard with a camcorder, ready to shoot a video that goes viral!

If people were on a bus going through ATL and got stuck in gridlock traffic, I mean NOBODY MOVING AT ALL would they label the driver as incompetant, sue Greyhound, and whine about no food service?

Well, welcome to the new Greyhound

If people were on a bus going through ATL and got stuck in gridlock traffic, I mean NOBODY MOVING AT ALL would they label the driver as incompetant, sue Greyhound, and whine about no food service?

Well, welcome to the new Greyhound

The difference is they were not stuck out on the taxi way in gridlock traffic. They were on a tarmac. The airlines should step up and do better customer service. At least be able to provide food to these people.

The difference is they were not stuck out on the taxi way in gridlock traffic. They were on a tarmac. The airlines should step up and do better customer service. At least be able to provide food to these people.

RC,

I hear what you're saying, but with fares where they are the service is pretty good. Everything comes with a cost. A passenger bill of rights should come with one too. Budgets (except Senior Mgmnt bonuses) are tight, people, equipment and gate space are all stretched thin.

The airlines need to have the courage to raise fares. Period.

Fly Safe.

-JP

Just too painful to watch the whole thing. Wonder if that Passenger Bill of Rights is gaining momentum again.

Yeah but don't the Shuttle pilots always talk about how the pax. love their E170s. So much room.

Hey, what's the name of that restaurant out by the airport the one named after the cement manufacturer?

Latest resources

Back