• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Connection Academy...THOUGHTS????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Delta Connection Academy what do you rate it?

• Good

Votes: 45 14.7%
  • Bad

Votes: 207 67.6%
  • Average

Votes: 54 17.6%

• Total voters
buffettck said:
I was actually hired for design, research, and analysis primarly.

That's not what I heard....<censored>

Dude get over it. I used to go there. Didn't get hired, but who cares. I just tell people to do there homework before they go there. Just curious how do you go from 5500 to 7000 hrs in 6 months? Am I missing something?

buffettck said:
Because nothing you do involves anything beyond basic flying/monkey skills... Comm multi pilots are a dime a dozen in case you didn't realize...

And people are beating down doors for helicopter pilots? Well, maybe the army is. If nixon wants to fly frieght in a twin building valuable time at night and by himself I say, go for it! I know him personally and he's not a monkey. No one cares including companies and us that you have 7million hours in a whirly bird. In the airplane world it's fixed wing that counts. I'd bet my left nut nixon has more multi time than you do. I'm sure you'll say you have more than he does and this conversation will go on for the next week.:rolleyes:

Besides, WTF does this have to do with DCA? Stay on topic.

I'll tell you what. I'm not a super pilot, but last time I checked flying single pilot night IFR w/ tstorms isn't easy. I do realize that we are a dime a dozewn, otherwise we wouldn't have tatu lookalikes like yourself running around. Let me guess, the flying you do is so hard that only an ex military tool (not grouping all military guys here, just you smacktard) could do it? What kind of planes do you fly right now bud, and what kind of missions? Don't gimme this assorted junk either. If your god gifts to aviation, lets see your credentials out of the military tough guy. Who cares about money, thats a number. I was making 90,000 dollars when I was 22 as a lineman in chicago. Didn't make me happy. Yes we all know you a gadjillion dollars a year and your joe cool, but what are you really doing. Jagboy is instructing, I'm flying light piston twins in night cargo. What do you do that is oh so stessful, reject? You attack a lot of people on this board about their experience but you always give the ole run around about what you do! Why is that **? Just wondering. I'll be waiting for your witty reply when you call me another zoo animal to try to disgrace me.

Last edited by a moderator:
buffettck said:
Not even going to waste the time satisfying your curiosity, box boy...
HAHAHAHAHAH. I knew it! Your scared of the question! Did I call it or what! And it's mr box boy to you desk boy.

Moderator Input

Alright, ya'll...stay on topic and stop bashing (lamely or otherwise) each other .

This is an aviation web board, not a kindergarten play ground...

Usually, anyway.:nuts:

Seriously, any additional jibes at each other will result in a nap time in the box.

buffettck said:
No problem abiding by the new "kinder, gentler" PC rules. The question is whether or not everyone else will comply. I figure I'll get called out as a derogatory "kitty cat" since I won't be responding to other's jibes, but I guess we all have to play nice now or pay the $10 penalty to be reinstated...or not at all.

In fact, a good suggestion is to poop-can this entire sticky anyway. It's mutated away from the original DCA...thoughts? to DCA SUX (still very true and topic related), to a completly degerate state. I'm willing to admit I share some blame in this as do the "others". But, they'll stand up and admit that. :rolleyes:

I'll admit I am tired of the bashing of what other people choose to do with their lives. I work for DCA. MY CHOICE. Leave it, DCA, me and my choice the hell alone. I accept some of the blame, You think I would sit and watch you bash my students and potential students? You think I would allow someone else to come along and SCREW with my livelyhood. As pathetic as it may be according to you, I need this opportunity and I need my students. I treat them the best I can. I try to keep them working with me as long as possible.

What is this preschool? I've done nothing wrong, other than sticking up for myself, and trying to bring an objective view point to the sometimes fanatical ones on this post. I may get banned, but oh well. Get rid of the thread, that will solve a lot. Why is an anti DCA website a sticky anyway? If I start a bash on all the other academies, will you make those stickies? It would only be fair. Just wondering.

buffettck said:
No problem abiding by the new "kinder, gentler" PC rules. The question is whether or not everyone else will comply. I figure I'll get called out as a derogatory "kitty cat" since I won't be responding to other's jibes, but I guess we all have to play nice now or pay the $10 penalty to be reinstated...or not at all.

In fact, a good suggestion is to poop-can this entire sticky anyway. It's mutated away from the original DCA...thoughts? to DCA SUX (still very true and topic related), to a completly degerate state. I'm willing to admit I share some blame in this as do the "others". But, they'll stand up and admit that. :rolleyes:
Don't flatter yourself buddy. If I didn't hear from you, I wouldn't be too worried.

Latest resources

Back