Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flyforyou said:
ACAFACVG,

I'm glad you're enthusiastic about our new operation(I AM too), but why don't you let our actions speak for us. You won't make any new friends with posts like that, and in this industry, sometimes you need them when you least expect it.

CVG Capt.

Well said.

Another CVG Capt.

ACAFACVG,
Please tell us about your pay scale as an ACA FA

Its more money than I'm getting from the major airline that put me on furlough with no hope of recall in this lifetime............

Last edited:
Flyforyou said:
ACAFACVG,

I'm glad you're enthusiastic about our new operation(I AM too), but why don't you let our actions speak for us. You won't make any new friends with posts like that, and in this industry, sometimes you need them when you least expect it.

CVG Capt.
I also agree. Your actions and success will speak louder for you. Be proud of your new airline but respect that you are one of many pilots and in the end we all are simply along for the ride.

Blue

ACAFACVG,

I too have worked at ACA, (my first of 4 airlines), and I do think very highly of the place. However, consider 2 things. First, nwa will be flying the LAN-IAD route with Pinnacle RJ's. They have a very similar cost structure to ACA. Secondly, the CRJ is a very high cost per seat mile a/c. No company has operated them in the lcc form yet. Don't you wonder why Southwest never considered such an a/c. Good luck to all my friends at aca.

Latest resources

Back