• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bill Mostellar

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:

Captain CL-604
Minimum qualifications-ATP, 3000 total time, 2000PIC, 1000Turbine (jet time preferred).

First Officer LR-60
Minimum qualifications-ATP, 2000 total time, 1000 PIC fixed wing, 200 multi-engine fixed wing.

TO APPLY: go to www.airelite.com and submit resume via the email link.

DEADLINE:
November 21, 2003

Their CP is a young @ss Kisser whom brown nosed his way to the top. Don't get me wrong he is a great guy ouside of work but don't turn your back on him or get in his way. He is very young to be a CP, I think he is in his very early thirties.

I interviewed there a couple of years back. They love the type of guy that will sell their soul to fly "heavy " metal like a Challenger. They often will call you with the minimum two hour notice to reposition for a flight. That's not too bad unless the repos is to Paris with an unknown return date. One of the senior folks of the operation was sent over from Comair. The word of some Comair buds of mine was he couldn't play well with others, so they put him out to pasture on the corporate side. Again, just relaying what I heard from people whose opinions I very much trust.

I heard they are working their guys to the bone providing supplemental lift for Flexjet these days. The rumor is, the floodgates will open as soon as other places start to hire. Until then, mgmt. is under the (false) impression that lack of movement means satisfied folks.

Respectfully,

JayDub

Latest resources

Back