Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

XPOO

You are now free to...
San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport officials and community stakeholders plan to meet next month with SkyWest Airlines in St. George, Utah, to persuade the airline to offer flights to and from Denver.

Now, shouldn't SBP be talking directly to United? Dang, I guess SkyWest will just have to continue operating 50-seaters at a profit on the ever increasing demand for pro-rate flying. And your world crumbles just ever so slightly more.

Maybe SBP will get lucky and receive some Delta dual-class regional service soon then!

They are? Even better! They can fly those to SBP instead!!!

Now, shouldn't SBP be talking directly to United? Dang, I guess SkyWest will just have to continue operating 50-seaters at a profit on the ever increasing demand for pro-rate flying. And your world crumbles just ever so slightly more.

This route will be absolutely PERFECT for the new MRJs....

Jenny will have to get back to you from his SkyWest desk in St George. Maybe he will 'chair fly' that route and let you know the viability.

I would hope for quite some time, if not permanently. We do not need the acidic and inciteful rhetoric that has been his modus operandi here in the past. Perhaps now we can at last freely exchange and discuss news issues without the "I am better than you" attitude that he so revelled in.

Latest resources

Back