Dave Branch

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

psysicx

Anybody flown for this guy. Saw a special about him on the Discovery channel. He has a pretty nice looking G-2 and a couple of KA's.

I used to race against "Diamond Dave" Branch on the offshore powerboat circuit if that's the one you mean. (Thee Love Muscle Racing) I never worked for him, but he's a lot to keep up with off the course, if you know what I mean. It would be a tough lifestyle to fly for him.

It was about private jets. And yes thats the one who races powerboats. Never knew a KA cost more then a GII.

Dave Branch does not own a GII or a King Air he only owns a Westwind. Although he does fly in a King Air on short hops.

And yes flying him around is very interesting at times. Every year they have a huge party and invite the entire city of Sarasota to a free drinkfest with a live band. This year the band was Ratt and last year was Skid Row.

Are you sure? He said he had a GII and 2 KA's. I don't know how old this was. They looked very nice. There was no mention of a Westwind. I guess he likes the Bucs.

David Branch

I am 100% positve on what airplanes he has Dave and his brother own a Westind 1124 based out of Sarasota Fl. They also own a huge MRI imaging company along with many other buildings in the SRQ area.

psysicx said:
Are you sure? He said he had a GII and 2 KA's. I don't know how old this was. They looked very nice. There was no mention of a Westwind. I guess he likes the Bucs.
I saw the same show. Don't remember his name, just the GII in football theme & the KA's. He was very proud of the GII in the show.

yeah i saw the show. I would have been more proud of the KA than the GII. :)

Shows like that are ego shows. its the guy you never hear of that has more money than god himself. He just doesn't have to flaunt to try to make people think he has what he doesn't.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back