• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dash 8 video /gay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I give it an A for photography and a D- for soundtrack. I may have missed the middle song but I fell asleep on final. What's the ref on these things anyway? Skillz, will you join my posse? Please?

Allright, dangit, i'll say it:

I'd rather screw my way across the country than blow.

LandRoverNut said:
WHY DOES USAIRWAYS USE HHH instead of HXD??????
Sig's answer is most appropriate for you, but you certainly seem to be very passionate about this. Sig and JohnnyP can correct me, but I recall the Jepp header actually reading "HHH/KHXD." If that's not good enough for you, I'd guess that HHH is the IATA code whereas KHXD is the ICAO code. It's the same reason U and other airlines use LGW instead of EGKK.

Last edited:
Booker said:
Sig's answer is most appropriate for you, but you certainly seem to be very passionate about this. Sig and JohnnyP can correct me, but I recall the Jepp header actually reading "HHH/KHXD." If that's not good enough for you, I'd guess that HHH is the IATA code whereas KHXD is the ICAO code. It's same reason U and other airlines use LGW instead of EGKK.

Hey, thanks! To further confizzle the dude, why do we call it "SCE" when it is clearly "UNV"? I mean, seriously!! I might totally miss the only runway on a 75-some odd square mile island, like they (us) tend to do, but a complete miss of State College is imminent resulting in total loss of... something.

Latest resources

Back