• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

dash 8 time value

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
so, looking at this PDT class thread got me thinking...

how are they going to fill classes with 6-7 year upgrades, pay that's less than most jet places (well, second year and on, anyway) and lessors on their ass?

come on, sons of purdue, is QOL at PDT all that?

there never seems to be a shortage of bodies to fill classes....that is why our pay is going down the toilet in this industry...too many people willing to take crap wages for a job that should pay better than a toll taker on a federal highway.

it just looks like pdt is turning into american eagle of the mid atlantic

relatively high mins, no upgrade in sight and the parents are flirting with chapter 11

yeah, but kids will still be lined up arond the block to get in. Some one will start a rumor about flow through to America West or something similar.

You mean we don't have one!!!!

And where's my snapback with retro pay???

Vladimir Lenin said:
so, looking at this PDT class thread got me thinking...

how are they going to fill classes with 6-7 year upgrades, pay that's less than most jet places (well, second year and on, anyway) and lessors on their ass?

come on, sons of purdue, is QOL at PDT all that?

QOL counts for alot when you don't know how long you will be with the regional. If something happens and everyone slows hiring drastically at least I won't have as crappy reserve rules for years. Hardly any regionals are flying for a major that isn't playing with chapter 11 protection, so lessors on are everyones ass. And life must not be all that bad here if we have CAs and FOs sticking around longer keeping the upgrade time long. Now if ppl would check out a contract before they applied for a job then we would be set and all wages may go up.

Latest resources

Back