• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dalpa ATL roadshow had a lot of yelling today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd like to hear how MSP went....especially Carl!

I'm willing to bet that "Carl" is quiet as a mouse when he gets out from behind that keyboard and has to actually talk to someone face to face.

I'm willing to bet that "Carl" is quiet as a mouse when he gets out from behind that keyboard and has to actually talk to someone face to face.

Can you see actually your shoes when you're trying to tie them?

I was there to the left and the whole video should be shown for context. Cleverly edited to make it look one sided.

Clowns were jumping him left and right but the only part of the video has his response.

Bill, GL bashing notwithstanding, is this turd going to pass in your view? moreover, should it?

I was there to the left and the whole video should be shown for context. Cleverly edited to make it look one sided.

Clowns were jumping him left and right but the only part of the video has his response.

Bill, you are such a doo sh. MD went nuts trying to scare everyone. I spoke with your buddy ATL FO rep DN and he said the entire MEC had an intervention with MD. Not very professional from MD's part to be screaming at his boys.

As to the TA, it's a big turd. Way too many concessions and not enough money to make anyone forget about them. Well, except for you...

Why wouldn't they jump on him Bill?

He just dropped a steaming, POS turd on the workgroup. They should be all over him. There's more concessions than gains, from a multi-billion dollar company. Unreal.

Oh, how I can't wait to see that steaming pile of SWAPA turd when it finally appears several years down the line.

Latest resources

Back