• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL Biz Upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FF have to upgrade with miles greater than 24hr prior to departure time. As for the seats for sale, they are passing. If you have a customer paying $3k for business class and then they sell the same class for a fraction just prior to departure the FF will not be happy campers.

I have seen first hand Delta upgrade over 20 passengers for free because coach was oversold, and they had no where to put the people. They are not supposed to, but they will still do it. I think the EU has put out harsh penalties for leaving paying passengers at the gate so Delta is not upgrading people international. They don't do it because of status though. They do it because they have oversold coach.

I have seen first hand Delta upgrade over 20 passengers for free because coach was oversold, and they had no where to put the people. They are not supposed to, but they will still do it. I think the EU has put out harsh penalties for leaving paying passengers at the gate so Delta is not upgrading people international. They don't do it because of status though. They do it because they have oversold coach.

I have also seen this out of US cities. They will do what it takes to avoid involuntary denied boarding's

JS on delta is slim to none domestically. And i'm Comair. (Wholy owned and boned) Non rev is even worse. I don't give out buddy passes as they are tickets to Hell. Buy a ticket on SWA.

Also, some flights (cities) are seat restricted because of freight. They will bump non rev AND revenue to haul freight. Seats available means nothing on some city pairs.

Latest resources

Back