DAL and AirlineApps

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fly High

Regarding the required info on AirlineApps for a DAL App, how far back do they want info such as speeding tickets, where you lived and unemployment history? I don't have anything out there that would shoot me in the foot but I don't want more stuff shown than needed. I figured that the 10 yr thing applies but it does not indicate that on the AirlineApps Form.

Thanks all!

List everything. That is how the question reads.

You can do a NDR search on yourself to ensure you list information accurately.

Greetings. I did a DMV search when I applied and it showed no tickets. During the interview I was asked about tickets and I said that I had violations years ago and none show on my records now. I think the record went back 5 yrs or so. Anyway they seemed to be satisfied with that answer.

Good luck

I suggest putting each and everyone on there. I did and they laughed that I told them about tickets from the early 90's. Point is that being totally honest works well for ya.

I know the logging of PIC time has been beaten to death on various threads here before. On airlineapps it states they want flight time logged in accordance with Part 61. I understand Part 61 states that you can log PIC if type rated and are the sole manipulator of the controls? Does Delta think this practice is legit then or are they still assuming applicants should only log PIC time as the time that they are designated as the PIC and sign for the logbook? Thanks for any insight on this.

They have you log dual received differently and if you log it as PIC time as well, your times will not add up. I believe that answer is in how the times matrix works out. :D

Here is another one for you...in the section that reads:Have you ever been the subject of an evaluation board or been removed from flight status, downgraded, or failed any portion of flight training either civilian or military?
Yes No

I failed a stage check at a part 141 University program......I am assuming that it is a failure of a civilian portion of flight training and hence, I said yes and included the circumstances. am I wrong (I think I am trying to justify why I am not getting the magic email). Thanks for any opinions.

Latest resources

Back