• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Da Tranny to STL!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And another potential JB market disappears...

Beat to the punch by luv in IAD and now by citrus in stl. But boy are we gonna knock 'em dead in White Plains. Now if I could only find that on a map...

Yawn.

I'll notify all of the halfway houses and homeless shelters that you'll be flying some new residents into town.

Someone saw a transvestite going to Saint Louis? :confused:

But boy are we gonna knock 'em dead in White Plains.

The only thing you're going to knock dead is your scheduling integrity. That place is a freaking disaster.

County Unicom... what a joke.

Can someone say "mafia-run"? I knew you could...

Go towards JFK and about 50 miles south, take a 20 deg right turn and fly directly over Farmington, Long Island, then turn due north and descend like a bat out of hell to about 3,000 feet over the water.

Watch out for all the GA airplanes 500 feet below you that have a bad tendency to climb into class B airspace which starts at 2,600 feet out there.

Get about 5 miles south of the CT shoreline and take a 90 deg left turn. Look for the larger peninsula and river that goes north (by the way, they run the Sound Visual at 3000 and 5 mins and you'll be lucky if the visibility really IS 5 miles).

Take a hard right and join the localizer right at the marker.

BTW, this is a visual approach.

Welcome to HPN. Watch out for the runway slope. It slopes down at a 2-3 deg angle until the 2500 foot marker, then transitions quickly into an upslope of 2-3 degrees. Makes it a b*tch to get a greaser out of it on 6,500 feet of sloping runway.

Have fun. :rolleyes:

Common Lear.. Quit being such a Salley... Put that airport up to 9300 ft, make it about 6900 ft long with a 64 fit dip in the middle, call it Telluride, and then come talk to me..... HPN is an easy airport to grease... You just gotta know how to land in the downsloping first 2500 ft... Hell, that airport even makes a bad pilot look good...Its a downsloping touchdown zone... What more could you ask for??? Btw.. The loads out of HNP are always good.. And when it comes to AAI being around for 30 years, it really doesn't matter what the pilots like.. Its about who's buying tickets. And the people around HPN seem to like AAI tickets....

Latest resources

Back