D/FW area place to buy cheap multi??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tangodelta21

I'm looking to buy some multi to bring my total up to the 200 that everyone wants. The Ideal A/C would be an Apache or Geronimo in okay shape with enough reliable instruments to go IMC safely. I'd like to keep it as close to $125 per as I can. Let me know if there is one around thats renting, I would greatly appreciate it.Tom

I believe a place at Redbird has a twin that is somewhat "cheap" to rent who at one point in time did specialize in this.

It has been awhile and I do not recall the name of the school. Pm me and I will try and do some research and get you the needed contact information. I use to fly a Houston attorney around in a A-36 and I recall at one point he was looking to get a block of multi-engine time there so he could buy a twin and meet insurance reqts.

It has been quite a few years though so this flight school may or may not even still be in business.

3 5 0

Arlington shows several options. www.beapilot.com/ had links to them. FW Spinks has www.usaflite.com/

which has Seminole, Seneca and Apache on their list (no prices that I could pull up, though). Nothing else that popped up other than the usual $175-$200 hr at a lot of other places. Good luck.

Try Skymates at Arlington. They have about the best rates around for multi.

Latest resources

Back