Custom Air Transport

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CRACKHEAD said:
My uncle's next door neighbor's baby sitters cousin told my friend's father that you'll don't know squat about this thread!

CAT and XNA are both loosing the Menlo, UPS, Emery (what ever you want to call it.) contract come June 30, 2006. CAT already began dropping flight.

Nuff said.

Biatcches

I hope you are smoking that good crack!

I hate to add to the theorizing here... just a quick question for you UPS guys:

Assuming that UPS doesn't have the lift available for the end of June, what are the odds that they will use and ad-hoc company on property. I know that there are provisions against using contractors outside of the X-mas season, really I'm just concerned about what you guy consider struck freight. I have heard quiet murmors that we may be called to SDF for a short period to supplement your lift until UPS can foot the bill themselves. I would like to keep the option of future UPS employment open for myself and not be prematurely and unknowingly labeled a scab if I can help it. Maybe I'm a bit too paranoid but people seem to so easily throw the label around when the reality is that I'm simply responding to a phone call from ops... jeez I hope I don't get torn into for that... Just trying to keep it honest, UPS guys let me know what your take on that scenario is. Thanks!

600rvr,
I posted about this a little while back, the thread was called "UPS Strike?" Don't know what will happen though, word at SDF last week was that talks might be as far away as 2007.

CAT has been purchased!

CAT was purchased by a private company who is looking to fly out of europe and africa....last thursday was the purchase date....this is coming from someone who works at CAT and knows the person who bought CAT!

thundercat said:
CAT was purchased by a private company who is looking to fly out of europe and africa....last thursday was the purchase date....this is coming from someone who works at CAT and knows the person who bought CAT!
I have heard something like this from a few people who still work there. Something like they will be flying out of the beautiful country of the Dem Rep of Congo.

Hey, I loved the Thundercats when I was young!

Ready2Fly said:
Are they hiring? What's the QOL in africa?

The QOL in Africa is almost as good as the middle east or Afganistan with out all the mortar attacks. I'm sure Tommy Duckworth will be right there to ensure you have a clean safe place to live.

Anyone from CAT reading this - PM me as i have some questions about what is being passed down from mgmt??

thanks

thundercat said:
we will not get based out of africa

Nope, you will be based out of Third Earth. Not a bad place to be with Cheetara.

Latest resources

Back