• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Current Hire Hours.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
what companys are these with? last few posts just stated times... ;) im curious if ya wanna PM me.

During the spring and summer of 2001, COEX was hiring with as little as 500/100 (into the jet, too). Just interesting info. Never see that again.

My F/O class at Colgan ranged from roughly 700/300 (BE-1900 exp) to 2200/400, but that was prior to the current PFT program.

Take a look at AviationInterviews.com It's a great way to see which airlines are hiring, and the profiles of those who've had interviews.

Good luck!

Comair interview class

5000+TT; 2500ME; 1400 Jet; 1000 JetPIC. From talking to the others in my interview class, I was probably the highest time applicant in the group. It seemed like they took representatives from various backgrounds. If I remember correctly, there were 3 military folks, 1 CFI from the academy, 2 corporate jet pilots (1 with 1500 TT), and like 5 current or furloughed FOs from other companies, all flying turbo-props, I think. If I had my guess most folks were closer to the 2000 TT with prior 135 or 121 experience.

Latest resources

Back