CT admits ASA is understaffed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
An apology is a start

Absolutely, and what's more, they're bringing more pilots back to the line and adding additional captain coverage as well. This should have been sent out months ago, but I'll give a little credit still.....

Absolutely, and what's more, they're bringing more pilots back to the line and adding additional captain coverage as well. This should have been sent out months ago, but I'll give a little credit still.....
hey, the first step in overcoming your "problem" is admiting you have a "problem"......expect to see an announcement about additional flying and planes tosome soon....

Is there a requirement to allow the newest 30 recalls a chance to bid IAD vs ATL?

EDIT: I guess a better way to ask is - will there be another position notice as a result of this news?

hey, the first step in overcoming your "problem" is admiting you have a "problem"......expect to see an announcement about additional flying and planes tosome soon....

DING DING DING we have a winner!

Is there a requirement to allow the newest 30 recalls a chance to bid IAD vs ATL?

EDIT: I guess a better way to ask is - will there be another position notice as a result of this news?

There should have been a more accurate one in the first place. One with the actual number of vacancies and a daily projection. A-holes can't get much right over there.

Latest resources

Back