CS Aircraft Assignments

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FOAgain

So how does this work for a newhire? Based on your gateway, or just whatever they need at the time? Will a new dude get a Sovereign or XLS?

When are they getting X's????

Never getting the X. So dont keep you hopes up. And as needed. You could ask, but i wouldn't. The CJ3 is the best thing. Be very happy if you get it.

A bunch of newhires apparently got offered the Bravo and XL/XLS recently. I agree that the CJ3 would be a great choice (nice Pro Line 21 up front and great performance) but it doesn't have an APU...

So they have no desire for the X or upcoming Columbus? Seems like they would naturally develop needs for longer range and more speed as current clients requirements change.

What makes the CJ3 so great? Seems kinda small and slow. Better schedules?

No X's, though I would bet on the 850 coming in 20-teens. CJ3 is actually just as good of a performer as the XLS, both great airplanes. CJ3 has the avionics, but not for long...(XLS +)

You get placed in a aircraft depending upon comany needs.

So they have no desire for the X or upcoming Columbus? Seems like they would naturally develop needs for longer range and more speed as current clients requirements change.

What makes the CJ3 so great? Seems kinda small and slow. Better schedules?

Who cares it all pays the same. If you were smart would beg to go to the bravo. We never work, it's like NJA's Beech Jet.

When you say "never work," how do you mean. Sit in a hotel, or the FBO?

Actually, I guess the most important thing for me is the comfort. I'm 6'2" and don't want to lean in all day.

When you say "never work," how do you mean. Sit in a hotel, or the FBO?

Actually, I guess the most important thing for me is the comfort. I'm 6'2" and don't want to lean in all day.

Both, sit in hotel and FBO. 6-2 you would be ok. The bravo cockpit is a little bit smaller than and XL but larger than the 680.

The smaller the plane the shorter the flight. Nothing says boring as a 5 or 6 hour leg. Remember we cant read the US today or a book. But a 121 pilot never does that.

Latest resources

Back