Cryogenics Projects, Voulenteers Needed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bin LAAidoff

I'm temporarily suspending work on my time machine project in favor of cryogenic research.

If I can freeze myself and have someone thaw me out when recalls start happening... There are some questions though:

Do the years I'm frozen count against me for age 60? Or do I come back at the same age I am now?

Is frostbite a potential issue in getting a first class medical?

Can I collect unemployment while frozen?

Assuming APA negotiates Length of Service, do I still get it even though I'm frozen? Suppose this links to the age 60 decision.

Can we prevent FA's from being frozen? It's embarrasing enough to hook up with a 50 year old, but 80+???

Can I give someone power of attorney to bypass recall for me? As long as I'm frozen, I might as well wait it out for the 777 spot.

Not that the time machine project is stalled, just cryogenics seems to avoid the problems like Terminator where someone envious of my future 777 CA slot can go back and make sure I'm not born...

Give me power of attorney....I'll be SURE to thaw you out when you can hold the triple 7. As a fee however your "wake up call" would have to come when I turn 60. It seems all my buds are unemployed too..that sucks. Its a matter of time before you find yourself in the happy AMR family once more.

I've heard of seat freezes, but man! :D

Hey, if this thing works out, do you think maybe we could freeze the economy too? You know, so it could be restored at some future time when the technology exists?

Oh, one more thing. Will your level of profficiency "freeze" along with the rest of you? Or will you need to have a pro-check and get three landings right after we thaw you out?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back