crj systems

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cargojunkie

Anybody know how i can find system info on the cl65-200. I've looked on yahoo ang google and no luck. anybody have the study guides they can e-mail me or a web link?

cargojunkie said:
Anybody know how i can find system info on the cl65-200. I've looked on yahoo ang google and no luck. anybody have the study guides they can e-mail me or a web link?

There's a company called avsoft in colorado that sell study guides and such. I think link is www.avsoft.net

looks like you can't use the link to get to the site from this website, so just type it in your browser to get there.

Don't waste your time. Wait until you get to class. They will give you and teach you everything you need to know.

cargojunkie said:

Get a job flying one and the company will give you all the information you need. Until then, don't waste your time.

JetPilot_Mike said:
Don't waste your time. Wait until you get to class. They will give you and teach you everything you need to know.

Sorry to be disagreeable but the more you know going into class the better off you'll be. If you don't really know what airplane you're going to fly just read up on general systems so you know what they're talking about when you get there. Airline ground schools vary tremendously in quality even in the same airline depending on which instructors you get. Use ground school for fine tuning. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back