Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

machaf

L.B.C.
Where can a get CRJ systems manual that goes into pretty good detail about how each system operates.

thanks

CRJ Manual

If you go to Ebay and type in CRJ manual there is one you can buy for 10 bucks that comes on a CD. It's a great manual!

Rather than study the inner workings of each system (which you should get in ground school), I recommend the AvSoft "button book". It covers all of the switches and lights in the cockpit and what causes each indication or what happens with each switch interaction. PM me and I might be able to help you out with additional material.

Dirty Sanchez said:
The company you work for flying a CRJ will give you a systems manual. Why else would you need one?

The company one isn't that good. It doesn't go into the detail I am wanting.

I have an old ACA one, it is pretty good. Just seeing what else it out there.

Dirty Sanchez said:
The company you work for flying a CRJ will give you a systems manual. Why else would you need one?
Sure....but they'll give it to you when they want to give it to you and not a month or so ahead of time. It's a smart move to show up to training well prepared. The more you know ahead of time the more you'll get out of company training when the time comes. Good move to look for the manual.

Yes, he doesn't want to learn to takeoff or land a CRJ, just fly one... LOL.

Latest resources

Back