Crew Luggage

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

C-5 MEM

I am looking for a good crew luggage. I would like something that would handle a 4 day trip.
Does anyone out there know a web site that I might look up?

TV
CRJ/FO
ACA

www.stopoverstore.com

I'm sure that there are probably others as well. I would suggest that you also check in some better department stores, they sometimes carry brands like travel pro, and they occasionally put it on sale.

regards,
8N

Go with a Purdy Neat bag. I've had 2 Travelpro's in the past and neither lasted more than 2 years. Purdy Neat bags are sturdier, but cost a little more. The stopoverstore carries them and I believe they have their own website, as well.

Add me to the list of the Pudy Neat Stuff Fan Club. Pay the money now and you'll be happy. And pay a little extra for the duffel that snaps to it. It's great for longer trips and wet raincoats. I think the website Nigel offered gives a new hire discount if you ask.
I am a previous samsonite and travelpro owner.

No one can argue with PNS bags; but I'll offer this as an alternative.....

I have a Tumi rollerboard and the thing is bloody great and the company is better....Now, maybe PNS does this, too, but get this....

If you have something wrong with your Tumi, you call them up and they send you a loner......You pop yours in the box the loaner came in and send it back to be fixed. I've sent mine back for wheels, a handle, and all kinds of stuff over the MANY years I've owned the thing and it has always come back promptly with only one charge (that was for the handle that I broke on an escalator).....

This is one of the best companies I have dealt with on anything and cannot recommend them more highly.....

One more vote for Purdy Neat. I have an older model with the zipper around the very perimeter of the front face. I had to send it back because to this day I still think the rampies loaded 1200#'s of cargo on top of it resulting in the zipper being trashed (warranteed). I do believe the new models have the zipper set inn a couple of inches to aleviate that problem. Anyway, well worth the money.

Don't get luggage with wimpwheels. You wind up looking like a stewardess when you drag your suitcase around on little wheels. Aren't you strong enough to carry it?

Latest resources

Back