Crew Fisticuffs!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
808pilot said:
its true....my buddy at mesaba was flying with one of the cheif pilots when he got the phone call about the fight....the asa captain was giving the mesaba fo a hard time about the mesaba captain being late...by 2 minutes....guy complained the entire ride, got to the airport, elbowed the fo as he walked by, fo had enough and threw his coffee at him, brawl broke out on the curb....van guy freaked out and ran inside to grab security....don't know what has happened since....

Can't wait to find out who the Captain was. One of our "winners" I'm sure. :0

Apologies to all you Mesaba guys.

Hey, a couple of years ago at Eagle, we had a throwdown between a captain and an FO in the crew lounge at DFW (over the affections of a lady, of course). No coffee involved though, and I don't recall who won (besides everyone junior to them).

808pilot said:
its true....my buddy at mesaba was flying with one of the cheif pilots when he got the phone call about the fight....the asa captain was giving the mesaba fo a hard time about the mesaba captain being late...by 2 minutes....guy complained the entire ride, got to the airport, elbowed the fo as he walked by, fo had enough and threw his coffee at him, brawl broke out on the curb....van guy freaked out and ran inside to grab security....don't know what has happened since....

then they flashed w2s' and the van guy started laughing..

And some people wonder where the bad name for regional pilots come from......Grow up. But if you do have to brawl - Kick some a$$ and make sure you win ;)

Baja.

avrorj-85 said:
...Our CEO could beat up your CEO. Wait a minute, we've got Spanjers. Uh, never mind...

Yeah, but our rampers can beat up your rampers.

Latest resources

Back