Creatine and Drug Testing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mar said:
I have no idea what you're talking about but I suspect you're a very hairy man.

Good luck.

Mar, you need to workout man! Creatine, in addition to your body making that in it'self, you can take it as a supplement before and right after you workout. As someone mentioned above, it allows your muscles to hold a little more water and makes yah stronger and bigger......not as in fatter though.

Fitness advice from flightinfo... HAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!

Pilots are typically the most out of shape people I know.

Guitar rocker said:
Ive tried a few different kinds....some make you feel just like you mentioned. I am currently using a pre/post creatine and it has no bloating/cramping at all. It's got caffeine in it and yah gotta start kinda slow at first (unless your used to a lot op caffeine), but it does a really good job.
what kind is that?

i haven't had those problems either, but they're most likely from not drinking enough water. you need to drink LOTS (like 1+ gallon/day) and that'll usually take care of it. if that still doesn't work there's a kind called CEE that won't cause any problems, but it's more expensive.

We're going to have to add an asterick to this thread to maintain the integrity of flightinfo. ;) (Barry Bonds Humor)

Guitar rocker

B-J-J Fighter said:
...Makes your muscles hold a lot of H20, creatine along w/ a good double dose of andro will do the trick.

Hey Guitar rocker, actually I do work out. I just don't eat bull testicles.

It was the "double dose of andro" comment that worried me.

What the hell is andro? It sounds like a hormone.

Andro is a legal supplement that will get you pretty swoll. I havent taken it in a while but it seems to work real well. Also a big negative on the body hair, Im not hairy to begin with and the little that I have is taken care of with a razor.

One needs to be careful with the Creatine. If you take and do not work out enogh it will make you fat. I saw it happen to a co worker, frickin funny! as you can tell i dident care for that guy. But it will increase your workouts and make you ripped if you work out hard enogh, personal experience.

Andro made me angry. It bulked me up though but when I was done working out I wanted someone to mess with me. It also made my heart go crazy so I dont recommend anything cardiovascular wise, but strictly weight training.

jws717 said:
One needs to be careful with the Creatine. If you take and do not work out enogh it will make you fat. I saw it happen to a co worker, frickin funny! as you can tell i dident care for that guy. But it will increase your workouts and make you ripped if you work out hard enogh, personal experience.

Yup, theres some that can make yah fat.......but thats because of the sugar thats added in there with it to spike the insulin levels.

RichardRambone said:
Andro made me angry. It bulked me up though but when I was done working out I wanted someone to mess with me. It also made my heart go crazy so I dont recommend anything cardiovascular wise, but strictly weight training.

I never used andros. But knew a few guys that used 1AD. In 3 weeks time the one dude who benched 275 for 5 went up to 315 for 5. That was amazing.....but with anything like that, there are plenty of negative side effects....making yah mad is one, shriveling up your balls is another and the list goes on. One guy that did 1AD gained strength like there was no tomorrow, but his bone structure couldnt keep up or handle the weight that he was using....and he really hurt his shoulders. He was out of lifting for a bit to recover.

I do use creatine and glutamine. But thats enough.

Latest resources

Back