Creatine and Drug Testing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PA31Ho

Anybody know if creatine might show up on a random drug test? If so, would it show up looking like I'd be doing some illegal drugs?

Thanks.

no.. it's not a steroid or a drug.
you get creatine from eating tuna, salmon, beef, etc anyway. your body also produces it on its own, just not as much as taking a supplement.

cybourg10 said:
Doesn't creatine shrink your balls?

Doesnt affect your hammer at all. Steroids on the other hand do shrivel up your sack and sword. What will affect you hammer in a good way is NO and Arginine. Some of those supplements come in addition with creatine.

Creatine made me much stronger buy made me cramp up when doing intense cardiovascular stuff like wrestling. I would love to take it if it wasn't for that. Makes your muscles hold a lot of H20, creatine along w/ a good double dose of andro will do the trick.

Huh?

I have no idea what you're talking about but I suspect you're a very hairy man.

Good luck.

B-J-J Fighter said:
Creatine made me much stronger buy made me cramp up when doing intense cardiovascular stuff like wrestling. I would love to take it if it wasn't for that. Makes your muscles hold a lot of H20, creatine along w/ a good double dose of andro will do the trick.

Ive tried a few different kinds....some make you feel just like you mentioned. I am currently using a pre/post creatine and it has no bloating/cramping at all. It's got caffeine in it and yah gotta start kinda slow at first (unless your used to a lot op caffeine), but it does a really good job.

Latest resources

Back