Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
An update for everyone following my sticker exploits:
Handed out 30 stickers.
1 pilot gave me a dirty look (a newb 40-ish FO from Eagle) and wouldn't even acknowledge it.
3 FA's have taken the sticker (which I think is awesome, hope to see some on the carts)
About 3 or 4 guys actually wearing cowboy boots on my trips. since last month.

I don't get it, is there some hidden scab meaning or something? What's the problem with guys wearing boots? And why would you care enough to print up stickers about it?

I don't get it, is there some hidden scab meaning or something? What's the problem with guys wearing boots? And why would you care enough to print up stickers about it?

Nothing like that.

It's just one of Bunkle's random stupid things. He's the same guy who makes all the necro-posts on 10-15 year old threads, and acts like it's new. He's up to 40 or 50 or so times doing that. If anyone actually replies to it (whether or not they "fall for it," thinking it's current), you can then count on Freebird to chime in with "Bunkled!!" We're still trying to figure if they're the same guy, or just some sort of weird man-crush.

There's no actual stickers, no actual scab meaning, or actual anything else, for that matter.

Bubba

Nothing like that.

It's just one of Bunkle's random stupid things. He's the same guy who makes all the necro-posts on 10-15 year old threads, and acts like it's new. He's up to 40 or 50 or so times doing that. If anyone actually replies to it (whether or not they "fall for it," thinking it's current), you can then count on Freebird to chime in with "Bunkled!!" We're still trying to figure if they're the same guy, or just some sort of weird man-crush.

There's no actual stickers, no actual scab meaning, or actual anything else, for that matter.

Bubba

I'm pretty sure aside from about 3 or 4 real people on here, everyone else is General Lee.

I'm curious.... why do you effing care?

Really, man (if you are one), get a life outside aviation. This is a job, no more, no less. I don't care what any of my FOs wear. To each his own. As long as their competent in the cockpit and can fly an airplane.

THIS! SWA 'trying' to find out who is who, too friggin funny. :laugh:

Obsessed much there SWA Bubba? :smash:

Uhhh,... I think he was talking about you and Bunkle there, Skippy.

And I don't think anyone really gives a crap who you are; I know that -I- don't. I was just mentioning how you always and predictably tag on to his stupid necro-posts--like clockwork--that you're likely either the same guy trying too hard to be funny, or that YOU are the one with weird obsession.

Bubba

Nice try tool. But we appreciate your "we're trying to figure out if they're the same guy".....so who is "we"? You and your imaginary lover? Too funny tool.

Update:
I have no stickers left as I handed the rest out to various gate agents across the system.
If you see me in the terminal say hello and I'll see if I have a sticker for you (I carry a few in my bag).

Latest resources

Back