• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Corporate flight times

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am looking to start flying a cirrus for 3 private individuals. On average as a part 91 corporate pilot how many hours can I expect to fly a year? Also what is the average annual salary of a part 91 cirrus pilot?

200 to 300 hours per year.

If you are flying only 200 you should expect to be paid about $55,000. If you are flying closer to 300 you should expect to be paid closer to $75,000. These figures assume that you have some kind of schedule and are not on call 24/7. They also assume you have health and dental and a $10,000 to $15,000 year end bonus which you need to think of as a signing bonus for staying on for the next year.

hope this helps.

Yeah, if it's a cirrus, I wouldn't do it for less than $150K.

Seriously, any CFI could do the job, and many would for $100 a day. Expect too much, and someone else will get the job. We manage a new C206, CFI gets $25/hr flight time, $60/day, plus expences. I think this is a little low, but our guy is thrilled with the "heavy iron" and just shows what someone will accept.

I know a typed guy managing a Citation Ultra in an expensive resort town for $60K. Again, way low, but I wouldn't think you'd get half that for a Cirrus. If you can, take it.

If you are flying only 200 you should expect to be paid about $55,000. If you are flying closer to 300 you should expect to be paid closer to $75,000. These figures assume that you have some kind of schedule and are not on call 24/7. They also assume you have health and dental and a $10,000 to $15,000 year end bonus which you need to think of as a signing bonus for staying on for the next year.

hope this helps.

WOW ...

75K for flying a Cirrus...maybe if your lucky or your boss is retarded... Personally I think 50K is a little high - afterall someone will do it for 35K. As far as annual yearly hours - you should be asking them that question. In a plane that does 165 kts you could fly 500+ a year.

It is better to get paid to fly than to have to pay to fly...

It is a single engine piston which will get you nowhere... find a copilot gig in something with two gas-guzzlers preferably burning Jet A

hope this helps.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

hope this helps.

He said 'Cirrus', not 'Citation'...

I would expect around 40k a year to start. That would be if you were full time and managing the aircraft. I would try to get more, but I believe that would be a good starting place for the equipment.

Latest resources

Back