Cool site, 6 month flight history of any N# or flight#

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
http://icarus.red1aviation.com/index.jsp

Free 1 day trial, but you can just keep signing up for the trial over again.
This is cool for people that don't keep their logbook up to date, just check your flight at the above site.

Looks like there is a trick to getting the n# or flight# search to work on the free trial, you have to first click the flight tracking link and do a search by aircraft type than click an aircraft and at the bottom you can click a link to see the entire history of that aircraft, at the top of that screen you can enter any n# or flight#.

Last edited:
That's a really cool site! It's amazing to see just how much you've flown in the past 6 months when you see it displayed all out like that!

Be sure and check the Live Airport Stats section as well, got a lot of great info such as Busiest Airport, Busiest Airline, Busiest Aircraft, Busiest Corporate Aircraft, etc.

Last edited:
I could only see the IFR flying I did this week after clicking on "last 6 months". Same result for a friends N number. Another friends plane came up "blocked". What gives?

it only tracks flight plans it seems.

TrafficInSight said:
it only tracks flight plans it seems.
Of course it does, how else would it know when an airplane flew! :D

I agree with the other guy too, we use two primary aircraft, and one came up with all the flights for the past 6 months, and the other aircraft didn't show up in the system at all.

Latest resources

Back