• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Congress To Consider Raising Airline Retirement to 70

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No way that it's true! They didn't even mention Prater once!

The OP is a moron. Look at some of his other posts. He's part of the entitlement generation.

If was the case or even the 65 age 10 years ago the Colgan crash may not have happened.

It's amazing how easily some of us are successfully trolled.

The OP is a moron. Look at some of his other posts. He's part of the entitlement generation.

You mean the Baby Boomers? No, I'm not one of them. I'm part of the generation that'll inherit the mess they've made of everything.

speeling pocile?

You list a lot of relic aircraft types, but reading this post I wonder if you have the English Language endorsement? This post is nonsense.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed tihs forwrad it. I do hvae an egnilsh ednorsnemt

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed tihs forwrad it. I do hvae an egnilsh ednorsnemt

The problems with your last post wern't typos or misspelled words. :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back