Congrats Stong Flops Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NETFLIER

I would like to take the time to applaud our brother and sisters at flops in 1108 for taking a stand in getting what they deserve. I speak for alot of Netjets pilots when i say "we understand what it is you are going through and we support you in keeping up the fight."
We run into alot of you on the road and it seems more and more pilots are onboard and your efforts are paying off.

Keep up the great work as you will only make your company better.

Remember, we are 2 years after signing our contract and Netjets is going to have its best year ever in profit, as much as 250 million.

Thank you...

for the kind words and support. Its amazing how before you signed your contract our CEO (Mickey Mike) always bad mouthed NetJets about how bad they were doing. He had to shut his pie hole really quick after your first quarter profits were posted after the contract. We are dealing with an incredibly arrogant and ignorant upper management that just is too stupid to see the writing on the wall. The quicker we settle, the quicker we turn down the road to profitability.

Flying on any USAir flight I always say hi to the crew and mention that Mikey is our CEO. Its like lighting a match by a hundred gallons of fuel how much they hate him there. Pilots that have been screwed certainly have long memories. Peak travel here is going to be interesting.

Remember, we are 2 years after signing our contract and Netjets is going to have its best year ever in profit, as much as 250 million.

LOL. So, a signed contract directly translates to profitability? Netjets and flops are two very different companies, both from a business model and in overall financials. santulli was hiding money prior to the last contract. Not hard with a 400+ aircraft fleet with 3000+ owners and oh, by the way, warren buffet as a backstop.
flops, on the other hand has sold nothing but 10+ year old aircraft and had 150 aircraft with 1,200 owners. They realized they had to start all over with new aircraft, a pissed off owner base, and the loss of millions of dollars a year (versus santulli who hid it in Europe).
How again will a netjets contract turn this company around?

Vendors...

The keys to financial success at NJA, post contract, was the reduction of vendor outsourcing and increased fees. Coverage of trips dramatically increased after the contract and the use of vendors has been dramatically reduced... that is why "The Pledge" is your best friend in negotiations...

The keys to financial success at NJA, post contract, was the reduction of vendor outsourcing and increased fees.
The keys (fees) to financial success, as you claim, were only increased for new owners. Current owners, at the time of new contract, did NOT have fees increased as they were locked in at current rates for the life of the contract. Most pilots don't realize this fact. 100% of these "pre-rat" rate increase owners will be disillusioned when the have to buy new contracts at significantly increased rates at the end of their current contracts.
Of course, most nja pilots will assume that all of these "rich owners" will decide to stay and be more than happy to pay 25% more at the end of their current contracts. In the next 3 years, 50% of all nja owners will have to decide whether to stay or move along. The competition is very quickly increasing. The bottom line is that growth will stop very soon and quickly reverse.
Think you are immune? Look at XOjet with their $800 miilion in investments. They are directly going after netjet, flight option, and flexjet owners. Take a look at their CX and CL300 purchases. Their primary new owner base will be netjet, flightops, and flex owners. Very similar to 121 Virgin America. They have had a major cash infusion with very few barriers to entry. The Southwest airliners, if you will.
Anyway, if you think you are immune because you are the newest "most stable career in the aviation industry," you are dilusional. Good luck.

Last edited:
LOL. So, a signed contract directly translates to profitability? Netjets and flops are two very different companies, both from a business model and in overall financials. santulli was hiding money prior to the last contract. Not hard with a 400+ aircraft fleet with 3000+ owners and oh, by the way, warren buffet as a backstop.
flops, on the other hand has sold nothing but 10+ year old aircraft and had 150 aircraft with 1,200 owners. They realized they had to start all over with new aircraft, a pissed off owner base, and the loss of millions of dollars a year (versus santulli who hid it in Europe).
How again will a netjets contract turn this company around?

I have to agree with you. This company ain't Net Jets and never will be. Even if we got a Net Jets contract tomorrow the company will still be screwed up in a major way. I think it will take at least 2 years AFTER top management leaves to get things back on track and that might be optimistic. I'm not real confident that things will ever get fixed, which is why I'm looking for any decent path out like many of the pilots.

All Flight Options pilots should be polishing up on our interview skills. Mikey is to stupid to lead us out of this mess. I doubt we last through the winter. A little birdie already told me that we do not have enough money to pay for deicing this year.

All Flight Options pilots should be polishing up on our interview skills. Mikey is to stupid to lead us out of this mess. I doubt we last through the winter. A little birdie already told me that we do not have enough money to pay for deicing this year.

Yup, it's been about 6 months since the close the doors rumors last circulated, I guess it's about time to re-hash it. Let me ask you this. . .if there isn't enough money to pay for de-icing this winter, how did we ever de-ice an airplane when everybody KNEW we were losing money hand over fist? The RTN reports now show an operating INCOME in the "Other" category and our creditors are going to be LESS likely to de-ice an airplane?:rolleyes: You're going to have to do better than that rumor.

F.U.D. Please Stop!

Latest resources

Back