• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

confessions of a union buster

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
EVERYTHING this former union buster said the company would do, RH and KR have done - almost verbatim! VOTE YES 1108!

EVERYTHING this former union buster said the company would do, RH and KR have done - almost verbatim! VOTE YES 1108!

What are you going on about? Come on! KR's your buddy! A $2.4 billion dollar order. Just think about how much MORE he's going to match in your 401K and.....oh.....wait..........................:erm:

Envoy!! Where's the Envoy? That was promised to us 17 years ago. Orders placed. First in the industry to have it. Bla bla bla bla bla. History repeats itself, the question is will we learn from it.

to: realityman, 993, Ludicrus, et al.
There have been too many posts (election time must be drawing near) to answer them all, so here’s a few general answers to various posts.

Realityman asked what the last 2 years have been like flying for Mr. R….well, none of the 4 things I listed in a previous post i.e. flying broken airplanes, doing illegal trips, etc has occurred, NOT ONCE. NO ROLLING REST blah blah.
I’ve had the OPPORTUNITY to fly new, large body aircraft and even get on the international A/C. We get a free meal a day, a BETTER STIP, free LOL insurance , 57? places to domicile (vs 6 2 years ago), free KCM membership blah blah. How’s your last 2 years been?

From reading the NJ strings here, not so good. I remember (it hasn’t been that long) when NJ was “the “ fractional provider. Now it appears from the posts (under Fractional) that NJ is just another dysfunctional company struggling from day to day. I realize much of the rhetoric is theatre for the negotiations, but I do see the attitudes from many at various FBO’s.

“unions aren’t perfect” someone says. That’s damn profound. Companies and managers aren’t either.

flexible writes that he privately msg’d me about the union, and sure enough he did….the problem was is that his message is incomprehensible. One requirement for having an ATP is having some skills with the English language, but he displayed none…perhaps alcohol was involved??? I don’t know.

Seems everyone at Flex is getting robo-calls telling us if we are a “NO" vote to not bother voting as it won’t matter. ANOTHER LIE. Also, FO pilots are being told if they vote “NO” there will be repercussions….Another reason I just love the IBT.

On principal, would you knowingly send a portion of your dues to a nest of thieves???
That’s what we will be doing if we vote the 1108 in. NJ voted them out. Let’s save a lot of money and heartache and end their reign now. No respectful organization will go near them.

VOTE NO on the IBT.

WL

No respectful organization will go near them.

Hmmmm perhaps the mechanics at UAL or the pilots at Republic or the counter agents at AA or the FA at Netjets are all very unrespected groups? You look very foolish when you try to bend facts to support your agenda. There have been many Christian organizations that have had bad management or ceo's in the past but that does not make the organization or it's members in itself bad. The ibt 1108 was started by NJ for the fractional industry. It did not exist before then. That is the organization that we are and it is us the pilots that make it up!!! KR easily could have kept the companies separate which is what he told the FJ group. Was that the truth? Absolutely not. In fact he was even quoted in ain as being glad that the ibt has finally filed for single carrier because that is what he wanted since day one! What? But but but you said you were keeping us separate! Sign this 12 page document and nothing can be changed without a pilot vote! I have an open door policy say what you want to me! Bonus? I don't remember saying I was going to keep paying you that! WL you got your bases because we had them and he had to give them to you to entice FO Fok's to come over! Wake up and vote yes!!!!

homeowners insursnce 1500 per year
car insurance 4000 per year
Contract to protect me from KR management style!! PRICELESS!!!!!

(but really only about 1600 per year!)

Let?s save a lot of money and heartache and end their reign now. No respectful organization will go near them.

Really?

List of pilots groups represented by the IBT:

Allegiant
Aloha
Amerijet
Atlas/Polar
Cape Air
Centurion
Flight Options
Go Jet
Silver Airways
Horizon
Kalitta
Northern Air
Omni
Republic
Shuttle America
Skylease
Southern Air
Trans Executive
TMC

Really?

List of pilots groups represented by the IBT:

Allegiant
Aloha
Amerijet
Atlas/Polar
Cape Air
Centurion
Flight Options
Go Jet
Silver Airways
Horizon
Kalitta
Northern Air
Omni
Republic
Shuttle America
Skylease
Southern Air
Trans Executive
TMC

NetJets threw them out, and good riddance to bad rubbish.

Latest resources

Back