Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Marko Ramius

Vilnius Nastavnic
Does anyone know where I can get the latest info on jumpseating on Compass? I did a search but all I came up with were some complaints on how things haven't come together yet, but the last post was almost a month ago and it didn't give a definitive answer as to what their current procedures are. How many jumpers do they allow, how many cockpit seats, CASS inclusions, and will they let you on in the back if CASS isn't up? I'm looking at my backup options to get home in a few days, and it seems that one of them is a Compass flight. Thanks for any info.

Compass welcomes just about everyone. unlimited on the jumpseaters.

Yea, if your airline has no problems with NWA then it shouldn't with Compass. Pretty much the same Company.

Generally speaking Compass takes unlimited jump.

One problem is if your company is on our list. There have been several cases of late were Compass guys have been denied getting on flights with a lot of open seats on other carriers because they say we are not on their list.

This may be a factor but I would guess you would be OK. If we are not on your list you will most likely be allowed on if you agree to help get us on your list.

All of the gate agents are NWA so getting by them is not a problem because NWA has almost everyone on their list.

As for the aircraft. only 1 jump up front like every other regional aircraft.

Compass uses NWA's list in determining who can ride. All we ask is that if we're not on your list, you contact your jumpseat coordinator and request that we be added. Being a still-small carrier, our requests for reciprocal agreements have been ignored by a lot of airlines.

Compass uses NWA's list in determining who can ride. All we ask is that if we're not on your list, you contact your jumpseat coordinator and request that we be added. Being a still-small carrier, our requests for reciprocal agreements have been ignored by a lot of airlines.

I'm a little confused, I thought that jumpseat agreements were mostly a union function, and since you are rep'd by nwa's mec why wouldn't the same list(s) apply?

Latest resources

Back