• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CommutAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And while I am here, just wanted to give a shout out to my homeboy Henry at Commutair. I just found out you lurk here once in a while. Miss ya buddy!

You can't honestly expect me to believe that the Director of Operations of a regional airline wastes his time reading the flightinfo forums. Really now.

You can't honestly expect me to believe that the Director of Operations of a regional airline wastes his time reading the flightinfo forums. Really now.

Ha, 'Director of Operations for a regional airline", you make it sound so high and mighty. We're talking about COMMUTAIR here!

Believe what you want, he's made mention of reading this forum before.

I've walked into several offices up there and seen this message board up on their computer screens. So it's not really a surprise to me that they're reading it. I've known it for years now.

I guess a better question is, why are you guys reading it? It's a bitch board; always has been. Just gives the pilots something to do while commuting to yet another domicile. :rolleyes:

Oh nevermind, it's not worth it.

Last edited:
This thread is full of blatant references to various Commutair pilots by name, which I would think would be a forum no-no.

I'm not sure what's more sad: the fact that people are doing it, or the fact that these individuals are so hated by so many people that they wound up on this board...some even with a username created based on their nickname. You think they'd get the message, eh?

Don't know what impression you got, but the folks I mentioned I really liked. My captain IOE was a lot of fun.

wsurf asked if anything was new... well.....

as if our QOL couldn't get any crappier, airport ready reserve is just around the corner....... good times....

Yes, I would like to give a personal thank you to the person they mentioned in the post regarding the ready reserve. It's going to be fun to wake up to sit in the airport at 5 am

Is the female Capt that grabbed a screw driver and tried to fix the cowling in front of the feds and then flew off without calling maintenance still there?

Latest resources

Back