comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Maybe if you guys weren't so set on doh you would not be in a different place today.

I like my place just fine on the this side of the airport.

If you're flying for a frac, you have bigger things to worry about than the demise of comair.

No bigger worries than 121. If the economy grinds to a halt, we're all screwed. We haven't lost money yet either, at least not at Flexjet.

Has anyone heard anything about preferential hiring for furloughed Comair folks?

The company asked the MEC if we would be willing to give preferential interviews to DAL pilots and be willing to let them keep their seniority.

Point of order: ASA has had a long standing company policy of hiring pilots, any pilot, without making them resign their previous employer's seniority number.

Am I right or wrong?

Last edited:
Point of order: ASA has had a long standing company policy of hiring pilots, any pilot, without making them resign their previous employer's seniority number.

Am I right or wrong?

ASA allowed Delta furloughs that opportunity. Comair, ummm, not so much. Thanks JC! See you at Subway. Make yourself a footlong and then shove it up your a%$.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back