Comair upgrade

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wrigley23 said:
The best crew briefs go like this..."hey man, I'm over here and you're over there because I got here before you. That's the only reason. You watch my back, I'll watch yours and we'll stay out of the chief pilot's office. Other than that, let's have a little fun, keep the greasy side down and go home like it never happened. Any questions?"

Nope. And another trip passes you by. :)
That's all well and good, but I still haven't found a good punch line for my joke, "What's the difference between Jimmy Hoffa and convenience store roller hotdogs?"

FN FAL said:
That's all well and good, but I still haven't found a good punch line for my joke, "What's the difference between Jimmy Hoffa and convenience store roller hotdogs?"

Dammit, you're stalking me man! I guess we're the only ones up at this hour. Hmmm. hotdogs and hoffa, both buried under the turf at the Meadowlands? I dunno, you got me.

Hauy, Cubs win! Holy Cow!

wrigley23 said:
Dammit, you're stalking me man! I guess we're the only ones up at this hour. Hmmm. hotdogs and hoffa, both buried under the turf at the Meadowlands? I dunno, you got me.

Hauy, Cubs win! Holy Cow!
Hahaha...I laughed so hard I had to chase my mouse around the room! :D

Actually, the joke has a pleathora of punch lines...and yours is one of them! Good luck bra!

boffin said:
Just out of curiosity, what is the current upgrade time at Comair?

Just out of curiosity, how long is a rope?

Fine! The most junior captain going to class was hired 3 1/2 years ago. Really no way to tell with the new bases and whether the 35 new planes are showing up or not. But my guess is 3 years minimum. But then again if you upgrade at the second it's available, being on the bottom of the captains list on reserve reallly really blows here (just the impressions I've gotten).

Nindiri said:
Why be in this business if you aren't eager to be a Captain?

Days off and a paycheck.

I'll upgrade when:

A. I can't live without the extra money
B. I can have a decent schedule

Cheers!

GP

Latest resources

Back