• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair to cease operations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
*************************in Delta.....We all knew this day would come. This is payback for the Strike! Sorry for all my brothers and sisters still there. Every 121 pilot today should realize and appreciate the actions of this pilot group.

*************************in Delta.....We all knew this day would come. This is payback for the Strike! Sorry for all my brothers and sisters still there. Every 121 pilot today should realize and appreciate the actions of this pilot group.

Come on-it's been 11 years since the strike, do you really think this is payback for that? Sorry to see Comair go, but I think it's just the fact that they have a really senior pilot group and old 50 seaters, so they cost more.

I have a hard time believing senior management at any Fortune 100 company making decisions valued at 10's of millions of dollars allow personal grudges to be a factor.. I think it's simply a bean-counter decision. Best of luck to all involved.

I think the EE decided to kill them the moment they went on strike. They make decisions based on what they want instead of what's best for the shareholders all the time.

Pure economics, just another example of one regional undercutting another. The race to the bottom continues. Go Jet will get the flying cause they'll do it cheaper. They probably think it's a good day.

I have a hard time believing senior management at any Fortune 100 company making decisions valued at 10's of millions of dollars allow personal grudges to be a factor.. I think it's simply a bean-counter decision. Best of luck to all involved.

1/2 Billion in profit and paying $5.50 a gallon for gas, and you think this is just bidness? Payback pure and simple.

Latest resources

Back