• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair/Mesaba

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i thought that there is a clause in the compass (or maybe nwa) contract that compass can't be sold unless x amount of airplanes are somewhere (mainline i think) or maybe it is a time restriction. does anyone know if this is true, and if so what the details are?

Last edited:
i thought that there is a clause in the compass (or maybe nwa) contract that compass can't be sold unless x amount of airplanes are somewhere (mainline i think) or maybe it is a time restriction. does anyone know if this is true, and if so what the details are?

I"m sure the NWA mec could negotiate that away in the merged contract talks for some extra dough or whatever....

Brittany Spears will also be the CEO of Comaba. The new company headquarters will be in Saskatchewan.

AAAAAHAHAHAHA HOLLY FUU****NG SH*******!!! That is fuuuunnnyyy!!!!! Dude.

WAH WA WE WA WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Borat Sagdiyev: What kind of car can I buy that attract woman with shaved vazhïn?
Car Dealership owner: That would be a Corvette. Or a Hummer.
[starts showing Borat cars]
Car Dealership owner: We'll try to help you out here.
Borat: A man yesterday, tell me if I buy a car I must buy one with a ************************* magnet.
Car Dealership owner: He means a car that women like.
Borat: Yes, but where do you keep this magnet?
Car Dealership owner: [interrupts] No. There's no magnet he just means the vehicle. Women love the Hummers.
Borat: Do this have a ************************* magnet?
Car Dealership owner: No. The vehicle itself would be a magnet.
Borat: If I give you good price, will you please put in ************************* magnet?
Car Dealership owner: Yeah but there's no-there's no such thing in this country as a-as a magnet.
Borat: If this car drive into a group of gypsies, will there be any damage to the car?
Car Dealership owner: It depends on how hard you hit them and all that.
Borat: *Hard*
Car Dealership owner: You might-if somebody rolls on the windshield, they could crack your windshield.
Borat: How fast do I need to go to guarantee I kill them?
Car Dealership owner: Uh-let me tell you something with this vehicle here probably doing 35-45 miles per hour will do it.
Borat: Great! When I uh, buy my wife, at the start she was uh, cook good, her vazhïn work well, and she strong on plow. But after three years when she was fifteen, then she become weak, her voice become deep: BORAT BORAT, eh, she receive hair on chest, and vazhïn hang like sleeve of wizard.
Car Dealership owner: Huh-Jesus...
Borat: How do I know that this will not happen with the car?
Car Dealership owner: Chevrolette guarantees you that with a warranty.
Borat: I like-a very much buy this Hummers, how much is it?
Car Dealership owner: Fifty-two thousand.
Borat: I am looking for something between um, six-hundred to uh... six-hundred and fifty dollars.
Car Dealership owner: We don't have any cars for six-fifty that you can buy. I might be able to sell you a wholesale car, a car with a lot of miles for seven-hundred with no warranty

That's a very nice... High Five!!!!

the holdings company is true heard it from our MEC Chairman himself during a pizza RGS lunch.

Now once all 36 aircraft are delivered to both, you will get to hear from your part of the "holding company" that our costs are too low and if we dont take it up the butt all of our flying is going to compass (or vice versa)
Aren't holding companies great?
Thats why Republic has it good with one master seniority list and why the pinnacle scope victory was so huge too

Latest resources

Back