Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thank you everyone for your comments.

Shaftedbyji,
What he is saying...Comair may get ACA's Do-Jets, and if they do they may take the ACA Do-jet drivers as well.

I searched "comair interview" and came up with 352 threads.

Could someone be so kind as to either post Comair pay and working conditions for the first couple years of employment, or point me in the right direction.

Thanks

mistake

F-eagle - your name speaks volumes. I worked at Eagle, and trust me, there is no comparison. The longer you wait, the more you hose yourself. Commuting is easy with our commuter clause and preferential bidding. No f'ing D2 charges, first class if available, good health insurance, retirement contributions, the list goes on and on. I think the reserves are only the last 100 or so active guys on the list, so a line will not be far off. 2nd yr FO's make more than 40K.

If all you care about is upgrade and not quality of life, then roll the dice, but I would get as far away from AMR as i could.

The general sentiment here on growth is that it's already decided and that we'll probably get a decent chunk of it (not all, though). Either way, we're not giving up a dime to do what we are already underpaid for.

Anyone who thinks Comair's growth ends with those 8 70 seaters spends too much time in the manic flightinfo world. Oh, and 2 weeks notice?! F^ck that, Eagle gave me 3 days before my furlough. Just let Ike go Tina!

Could someone be so kind as to either post Comair pay and working conditions for the first couple years of employment, or point me in the right direction.

$250/wk during the three months of training, company pays for 1 week at a hotel, then you're on your own.

once on line, you'll make $22.50/hr. the first year. something like $36/hr the second year.

with per diem, you'll get close to $20k

yeah, I just flew with the guy (ex-marine) his hire date was like oct. of '00. Plus or minus a month or two. Those days are over for now. I remember him telling me since he has been on line 2-3 months not a day has gone by that he was not used. Something to look foreward to.

once on line, you'll make $22.50/hr. the first year. something like $36/hr the second year. with per diem, you'll get close to $20k

@22.50 per hour X 75 hr/mnth=20250 without per diem.. What am I missing if you'll get close to 20K with per diem?

Latest resources

Back