• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about being called out of your base in NY on hot reserve in Manassass with no airplane to be on reserve with there all day. Sitting reserve in a hotel for a week in HYA watching TV waiting for a call to do something..anything. Spending all day travelling to an out station for TDY and finding out when you get there that you are reversing course and going back to your base. The list goes on.........Colgan is like a box of chocolates.....u never know what u r going to get. Mind you I am not complaining, just leading an everchanging, exciting, spontaneous life.

FlightTraker

Mungasaurus wrote;

"At night with a 100 foot ovc it is very easy to pick up the runway lights at which point I can continue another 100' and pick up the runway and land. "

Actually, it's better than that. You can descend to 100' above touchdown, not just another 100'.

Hey ATRCA, I am 27 years old, did not attend riddle, own my own home ( yes on a Colgan Salary, no its not a single wide!) Have a wife who is in college and a child. Have not been supported by the family since I was 21. Just to clear things up!

I can attest to the fact that Mung does not live in a single wide. On his salary he can afford a double wide with a detached garage! Just joking mung!!

Heard a good rumor today Mung.. You'll be a happy camper if it's true.

By the way.. What exactly is a Mungusaurus? Is it something penicillin cures? :cool:

Latest resources

Back