• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Pay?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess it all depends on how you do your math. If you start at 100 and go down to 94... 6 people below you left.. as numbers get lower that is BELOW.. In proper aviation terminology 6 people with BETTER seniority left.

Don't mean to be critical but you are probably the only one that interprets seniority they way you do.

I believe that most pilots interpret seniority this way. That is why I was confused.

1 is highest number and for the sake of arguement 120 is the lowest. If you are 100 and 6 pilots ABOVE YOU quit, that makes you 94. That means you have RISEN in senirority by 6 numbers.

My Brain feels better now.

My wife and I just bought a brand new $250,000 house to live in so I won't have to spend my nights in the homeless shelter anymore.

Either you had BIG money down or your wife makes more money than you do to get a loan like that. I could see it as well if you had no DEBT and DIAMOND credit to get that kind of loan. Can you pm me with whom you got this loan?

Oh well, congrats on your new home.

Fly Safe!

:D

Last edited:
"could someone yank my chain?"

-the lead singer from judas priest (rob halford)

IM glad Hire me isnt applying, thats one less i have to worry about.

As for Chperplt seniority, i see what he is saying. Lets say he is one up from the bottom. The bottom guy leaves, that makes chperplt the least senior person.

Either you had BIG money down or your wife makes more money than you do to get a loan like that. I could see it as well if you had no DEBT and DIAMOND credit to get that kind of loan. Can you pm me with whom you got this loan?

Put down 15%, used my VA benefits and got the loan through Wells Fargo.

I had a friend that tried to do the Colgan online application. At one point it asks what your flight hours are exactly and they did not meet the multi requirements. The application process ended right there. Do they still get charged the 38 bucks for getting that far in the process? Anybody know? Thanks in advance.
Drifter

Probably so. Did it say anything about that your account will not be charged? If it did not, they probably took your 38 bucks!

Tell him to check his cc or checking or whatever account to see if it was charged.

I believe in 2000 it was something like $14/hr for fo's on the 1900. Sounds like they had some problems keeping people.....

I believe in 2000 it was something like $14/hr for fo's on the 1900. Sounds like they had some problems keeping people.....

In 2000 it was 17 an hour to start, now it's 20.

Has anybody out there gotten a call from Colgan lately? I did the online app. about a week ago.

Latest resources

Back